SAVING YOUR ITEM
- You have 90 minutes to upload your item after which you will be automatically logged out if no activity is detected.
- When you are happy with your text and images, click "SUBMIT YOUR ITEM" once, wait for the browser to finish turning/loading, after which you can close the editing window.
- Once you close the editing window you will see a message saying : "Thank you, your item was submitted.".
- When you click on "My Page" you will see the submitted item, which you can open and edit further (click on EDIT ITEM) if you like.
- It might be useful for you to have another window open to view the help section
while you upload your content in the other.
- You will be able to edit your submmissions until the end of the submission period.
After that period the article will be locked.
- When registering, please enter your full Name and Surname,
because this data will be used to display the author credit for each article.
All image files must be labeled with a title (even if 'untitled') and year of production. Save each image filename as follows: surname_title_year.jpg
Option 1. Video/audio file can be embedded from any other service provider or website.
Option 2. Video/audio files can be uploaded directly to the ITCH website:
- Audio - Audio files must be in .mp3 format, and no larger than 10MB in size
- Video - Upload in any of the following formats and should be no larger than 100MB. Video files must be accompanied by a still image in RGB colour, JPG file format, 72dpi, and no larger than 900px wide.
Allowed video formats:
MP4 (H.264 Video)
OGV (OGG VIdeo)
M4V (H.264 Video)